What makes a Bressanté breast prosthesis so different ?
- It is lightweight
- It is soft
- It looks and feels natural
- It is comfortable
- It fits close to the body
- It can be worn with a regular bra
- It has areola and nipple detail
How does the Bressanté breast prosthesis stay in place ?
- It can be held in place by a properly fitted bra
- It hugs your curves and molds to your body
- It has patented underband design
How long will a Bressanté breast prosthesis last ?
- It typically lasts 2-3 years
- It is made with high quality materials
- It depends on how much you wear it, how active you are, if your body changes(significant weight loss or gain), and how you take care of it.
How do I care for my Bressanté breast prosthesis ?
- It comes with easy-to-follow instructions
- Wash with mild soap and water
- Pat dry with a towel
- Sprinkle with baby powder or corn starch
- Store away from sharp objects
- Do not immerse your Prosthesis in water
How do I select the right breast prosthesis for me ?