What to Expect
Is someone you know struggling with breast cancer related body changes?
Bressanté is having a Pop Up Fitting Event in Toronto on November 29th & 30th at the Chelsea Hotel
We will introduce the Capri Breastform, developed by a certified prosthetist and clinical anaplastologist Wendy Smith. The new, lightweight breast form designed with women in mind by a woman who knows from over 25 years in the industry, and over 14 years making breastforms.
“I actually cancelled my reconstruction after getting my Bressante Capri Breastforms. I am so happy!” – Vickie
Contact us using the info below to book your personal consultation!
Come and see what women everywhere are talking about!
What if I can’t make it to the pop up?
If you can’t make it to one of our pop ups we’ll help you order your Capri online! Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of our homepage to learn more!
- Meet with Wendy and Jenny for your personal consultation
- Learn about the Capri breastform and what features to look for in a bra
- Individual fitting of your Capri breastform
- Learn how to adjust and care for your Capri
- Enjoy some refreshments in a relaxing atmosphere
- Go home with your Capri looking & feeling great!
Location of our next pop up: Toronto, at The Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard Street West http://www.chelseatoronto.com/en/
Date: November 29 &30, 2017
Contact Us to Register for this Event:
Toll free: 1-877-607-7645