Halloween is right around the corner, and who doesn’t love the creepiest day of the year? Some people devote all month to All Hallows Eve. If you are feeling up to dressing up and are really in to the spirit this year, here is some inspiration for you!
Furiosa from Mad Max:
Another woman who rocks the bald head and the badass attitude!
Super simple – all you need is a white shirt and some white eyebrows and you’re set!
Another that is super simple and very comfortable.
You might need some help with this one, but what better way to shine and grab some attention? Or, if you have a very artistic friend, grab some skin-friendly paints and let them go to town!
Basically just pick a colour and bathe yourself in it, and get some pointy ears or antennae!
Some other ideas we’ve dug up:
- Voldemort – get your kid(s) to dress as Harry, Ron and/or Hermoine!
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead (If you love moody teenage superheroes)
- Lex Luthor – just don a suit and you’re set to face superman!
- Ripley from “Alien”
- A Skull – there are many styles like sugar skulls!
- Pumpkin (can be drawn on the back of your head too!)
- Mermaid (similar idea to the alien, just try adding a tail and a shell bra)
At the end of the night, it’s all about what is fun for you. Try one of our suggestions, or come up with something totally your own!